|4hb.com||Home | Letters and Forms | Library | Resources|
4hb.com -- By Category -- E-commerce and Internet -- 10 Innovative Ways To Use Your Auto responder
10 Innovative Ways To Use Your Auto responder
Copyright 2005 Keith Gloster
Sequential auto-responders have long been the tool of choice for capturing and managing email lists of subscribers or customers.
And while this is indeed its intended purpose, most inexperienced marketers fail to realize that a sequential auto-responder can be used for far more than just gathering leads.
Below are 10 effective ways to begin using your auto-responder to increase traffic, leads, visitor feedback and sales:
1. Collect leads with your auto responder. You will get an e-mail digest of everyone's e-mail addresses who requests information from your auto responder.
2. Publish a price list of all the products and services that you offer. You could also include order forms, product descriptions, and other sales material.
3. Publish free reports in auto responder format. The reports should be related to your business or web site. Giving away free stuff will quickly increase your traffic.
4. Collect vital customer satisfaction information by publishing a survey in auto responder format. This type of information will help you serve them better.
5. Instead of answering every customer question that's e-mailed to you, publish "Frequently Ask Questions" in auto responder format. This will save time and money.
6. You could publish your testimonials or endorsements in auto responder format if you don't have the room in your ad copy. It's more effective to include all of them.
7. Provide back issues of your e-zine archives in auto-responder format. This will give your subscribers and web site visitors easy access to them.
8. Publish your entire web site in auto responder format. Sometimes visitors don't have enough time to read your entire site. They could print it out and read it offline.
9. You could offer your ebook in auto responder format. Your visitors won't have to download it or have the software to read it right away.
10. You could publish the terms and conditions to any Business transactions in auto responder format. This could include return policies, purchases, refunds etc.
About the Author
Keith Gloster provides advice on effective traffic and lead generation tools and techniques. For the creative edge on permission email marketing, traffic and lead generation, and to claim some valuable bonuses, you can subscribe to his popular newsletter at: http://www.free-mlm-leads-generator.com
Tags: E-commerce and Internet